2019 BALLET EAST SUMMER INTENSIVE
Program Dates: JULY 8 - AUGUST 9, 2019 (Ages 9 + by audition only)
· Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike 2025 Vista Pkwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33411 (less than a mile from Ballet East).
· Select housing options available via Ballet East host families (first come first serve)
NEXT AUDITION: APRIL 6, 2019
AGES 9 – 12
8:30 AM (Ages 9-12) Check-in
9:00 – 10:00 AM (Ages 9-12) Audition
10:00 AM (Ages 13+) Check-in
10:30 – 12:00 PM (Ages 13+) Audition
· $35 Audition Fee, Current BE Students $25 Audition Fee
· 4x6 Headshot
· 4x6 in first arabesque on flat or en pointe (if applicable)
· 4x6 in tendu a la seconde
Students that are selected for the 5-week Pre-Professional Summer Intensive are trained thoroughly in technical ballet classes throughout the program.
The accelerated ballet training is reinforced through structured classes that assist in the development of movement quality and dynamics. Classes consist of: Pointe, Variations, Pas De Deux, Character, Contemporary, Progressing Ballet Technique, Strength and Stretch, Yoga, Pilates, Dance History
Additional services offered (fees in addition to the summer intensive program)
· Private or Semi Private lessons or coaching sessions, Audition Photos for the 2019/20 Season, Discussions and parent seminars
Students attending the 2019 Summer Intensive will be evaluated for
· Scholarships, Year-Round Program at Ballet East, Accelerated Training Program (for homeschooling students), Ballet East Youth Ensemble and Youth Ensemble II (performance/competitions)
The full 5-week option is recommended for optimal results. Dancers participating in the full 5-week program will participate in a performance gala at the end of the 5 weeks. Time, date and location of performance TBA.
5-Week Option* - $2,150
*(BEST VALUE, OPTIMAL TRAINING RESULTS, GALA PARTICIPANTS, PRIORITY OVER STUDENTS TAKING FEWER WEEKS FOR PRIVATES AND COACHING)
4-Week Option - $1,800
3-Week Option - $1,410
2-Week Option - $980
1-Week Option - $500
Per Class: $25.00 1-1.75 Hours, $30.00 2+ Hour Class
BALLET EAST MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of dance education through an accelerated training program. Ballet East seeks to produce students with superior artistic qualifications to enhance future employment and to enrich the cultural growth of our community.
BALLET EAST VISION STATEMENT
Ballet East aims to be one of the best training facilities in America. Students are trained by the highest quality of dance educators and professional productions seek to educate dancers and audiences alike.